Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The beginning!

Good Afternoon! Just started working on this blog, so it might take me a bit to get use to it. I have been spending the last few days preparing for the Spring Season. I have started to book some spring sessions. I am organizing my files, ordering props and templates and well just getting organized. With 3 children of my own sometimes this takes a little longer. So anyway, Let me introduce myself. My name is Christina. I am married with 3 beautiful children. I live in Southern Maryland. I have been here almost all my life. I am a Natural Lighting Photographer, who loves taking pictures. It first started in high school with film. Although I have to say, I love digital. I specialize in maternity, babies, children, family and weddings. I love being able to be creative with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment